Thursday, March 22, 2007

...Mixed Feelings

lol...its 6am ..Trouble sleeping...a lot of stuff going through my head..school,FRIENDS especially..family all that stuff...thinking on what to do with my life..it's like a Split Road..Left or Right? you tell me..i can't go on having too many sleepless nights like these..just thinking..Sigh..The thought of my friends can't even take away what i'm feeling now...just sitting alone here with darkness..all around me..and all i hear is the morning breeze and the crows 'cawing' away...i really don't know what to do...it's just like another split road leading to another...and another...Sigh..what should i do now? i really don't know, i question myself like that everyday..and all i do is just wait for answer..just waiting...should i just run away from this feeling and hide? like i always ask myself What Should I Do Now?? .::HELP::.

2 comments:

Fiz said...

hey mann
welcome to the world of bloggin:P
take carez...check out my blog too
-fiz

Anonymous said...

Hey, hang in there bro. One day, sooner or later, God will guide you to the right path, if you continue to have faith in Him. Don't ever give up. The time you've been waiting for will come, eventually. And if you ever need someone, just to talk to or even a shoulder to lean on, don't ever forget about me, okay. I'm always here for you. Remember what I said, just call my name and I'll be there to cheer you up or even share your worries. No matter what, I'm always for you, bro.

LOVE you lotsss.

Take care and just hang in there!