Thursday, May 24, 2007

CHEMPAKA PJ!

Hello, hey everyone..guess what? I WON U-15 badminton singles AND doubles! clap pls..thanks you =) but no fight man....:P the girls won netball NUMBER ONE! and of course the basketball team number one!!!! chempaka PJ kicks ass la. oh yeah did i tell u all? i'm the Badminton coach in my school :D and allthe players i coached got at least to the qurater finals and semis and me CHAMPION ;) hehe. Oh yeah JORDIN won American Idol! oH YEAH!! bsides BLAKE sucks he can't even beatbox and he total ruined the maroon 5 song. FUCK! but i'm she won :D if blake won...man i wouldn't wanna watch american idol anymore! oh hey check out some of the pics during sports day cameraman: my dad >>




check it out man CHEMPAKA PJ we were the biggest school ther :D AND not EVERYONE from our school came :D hhehe





oh yeah my singles match..i think was jump smashing i think or just smash?whatever. Anyway u see i was too fast for the camera! =)



my erm rather LATE Fans :D lov ya both!

My doubles match! Jook said i look lik isac wong, i look that fat meh? gawrsh man i look SO PRO! right? u gotta admit it..(my shorts are so girlie-short :P ) lol
thats all the pics i got, other of 'em are with i think jasmine...so YEAH sports day baby!!! CHEMPAKA PJ WON!!
`Zanee
Byee

No comments: