Tuesday, February 27, 2007

AHH...back.

Hey everyone! i decided to kick my ass back to my blog =( haha...hmm..school is okay i guess..o yeah KATHY! haha that babe i miss her (: erm..o yeah CNY haha HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! haha so blurr..On Eve my Godma Hanim decided to take me and Summer out for lunch+shopping at Star Hill! lol that place is nice la but very quiet a very strange thing in a bigg mall haha they have LACOSTE! Guy Laroche! Timberland and some jewelry shops and a lot more...after that we ate lunch at SHOOK! hear of it? no? me too but very high class u know!AFTER that we went to Planet Hollywood! haha Summer had a coke float! Godma had a Choocolate Shake..then we walk around in a mall looking at stuff then we saw this like fair selling casual clothes so Godma bought for me 2 T-shirts love 'em! then i told her i gtg FOS to buy my Boxers...afte we bought it, we went home geting rdy for dinner! the spread was chun! but i dun have to pics here gonna upload SOON. hmm...So after that it was gambling all the way..My House Julian Gan's House gamble..made 1 lousy dollar =( total i made Rm47 i started with 3 dollars lol..LOUSY! you know...i feel so guilty after 1 week withour EXERCISE! ahh hated it i didn't get my excercise flabby now..AHHHH stupid holidays! ughhh...anyway i really duno what to blog now i'll post the pics soon?bye!

No comments: