Thursday, February 15, 2007

NORBIT!


...haha hey everyone! finally back on blogging after i got stucked on the accountS long story =_=..anyway yesterday i went to 1u after school with my friends as a Belated Valentine's Day outing..Adam,Sean,Samuel W, Kathy,Summer,Juice,Nina,Carrot,jer mayn and me. Before the movie we all split up and walk around and then met up again later at 4:40 so me Nina and Carrot walked around looking for my friend Normah at Dorothy Perkins we went the whole of 1u to fine that shop haha..actually it was just right below the cinema floor!! o yeah! and i met my radio DJ friend kamal! nice to see you man! haha so it was abt 4:35 we all met up and 3 of usbought hot dogs then we were goin in pass the tickets everything suddenly one malay guy wanted to search nina's bag *the taste of hot dogs went away* haha but her school books were covering them! haha anyway i'll cut to the movie, Norbit is an Orphan who is engaged to a monstrous woman (Rasputia) meets the woman of his dreams and he finds a way to be with her, it's basically slap-stick movie. haha funny-funny overall okay la 6.5/10 Image Hosted by ImageShack.usthere she/he is with 'Excuse me? of course im wearing my bottoms!' =P haha it was the part where they were in the water park XD hhaha NEXT Ghost Rider!

No comments: