Monday, June 18, 2007

The OLd

Hmm...you know, past 2 years after Jon,school and family stuff. Stress Happened last year when the Jon thing and my school work. hehe i look back the pics from last year's events eg. B'days, Family gathering etc. my dad was the always-standby-cameraman on the loose taking away candids and pictures, just catching the essence of our every-family-gathering...yeah so anyway, as i was looking through the picts..and when i saw the pics..saw jon,me,summer..So, i compared myself the 'NOW' me and to the old:well.. 'ME' i saw erm..change? oh and the following pictures may make you laugh bad =( so ENJOY~ pics: family <3
The Trios =)


poser~





Like father like son?




i ask them to pose like boyband. standing-apart-pose :P



Jon's just too cool~ i lost mine =(


" Jon Cold ah the water? "

* I'm so Fat and i'm still eating more*...*eat*eat*


*exhausted*(restin on Double Chin)


EAT SOMEMORE LAH?!


(move Fats! Move) :-@












TheTrios again.







see jerms you were taller than me =)




Okay lah, i also gettin bored so yeah that was sort of a recap of the old me lol..so yeah. So anyway, after looking through some ofthe pics wth my dad he said was havin' ' stress' woh? can me? stress can makeyou put on a lot of weight eh? don't know lah, but im just glad i don't look like that anymore la =) OH an i gt 90 on m math and 83 on my LA (: yay! so see you all do commen on thechat thing yeah? BYEe

4 comments:

yg said...

These photos are actually new for me as it's the first time I've seen them. It was meaningful for me to browse through them; some nice shots and some of your captions made me laugh! Greast stuff, Zane!

yg said...

I meant "great" !!!

Peter Gan said...

You looked good then. You just look better now.
As for me, it's the reverse.
Good post Zane.

Zane said...

wow! thank you so much ah goh and Paa..but now i need the height :P.