Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My ABSOLUTE Ecstasy!


That's right baby! DURIAN! don't you just Love it? I mean seriously D-U-R-I-AN...just the thought of it..with the yellow-gold-ish creamy substance, just makes me high :D, ahh actually i don't feel like doing a post...aiya whatever la already doin' one anyway. SO.. as i was saying~ Durian, oh yeah Durian seller? good career choice? all i need to do is speak good hokkien and have a good salesman brain =).. See! he looks Happy!-ish? Well, i'll definitely have more customers :P..Oh yeah and if you all didn't know there's a sort-of diffrent ' type ' of durian it's called udang merah or in Hokkien ' Ang Hei ' = /? NICE HOR?! lol so anyway yeah that's about it in this post...

5 comments:

yg said...

Wow!- those pictures are making me drool!....slurp!...slurp!.... Sigh!... no durians for us here, we'll be happy with "or-hey", not necessary "ang-hey", sigh!... thanks for the great pictures reminding me of durians and home...

yg said...

Wow!- those pictures are making me drool!....slurp!...slurp!.... Sigh!... no durians for us here lah, we would be happy with "or-hei", if no "ang-hei", sigh!... thanks for the great pictures reminding me of durians and home...

longhair said...

Nice pictures. It sort of gets in your face with durians. Yup the 'ang hei' is much like the best there is! Nice and firm on the outside, soft and creamy on the inside. The sweet sweet taste of the fruit reminds me of very rich creamy haagen daz ice cream. Yummy. Let's do it again soon. A Durian Dinner.

agnes said...

The next time you go, I want to be there as well. Son, just you know that when I was carrying you, I was 'gian' on durians. I had to have it nearly every night, especially during the early stages of having you. What a life, I mean, a durian life!

Peter Gan said...

Hey, why don't you tell us about the new discovery; King of Cat Hill? I can't quite describe the taste like you can.