Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Irresponsibly Mad for You :D

<< AHH!! I DIDN'T TAKE THIS PICTURE PROPERLY!! AHHH! OMG! )=<


Call Me Irresponsible - Michael Buble


Man this song is so Catchy! even though i listen to it everyday! haha Let me quote my sis " Hey Zane you know what is your Life- Theme song? hahah! Call me Irresponsible!" hahaha she Laughs Out Really Loud! Well she's also talking about one of the fights i had with my Dad. Anyways...im gonna post about my Saturday, i started the day rather late than my usual wake-up time. Daniel woke me up with a text from him saying ' are you going with your mum to see gong gong? ' So yeah on Saturday was my Gong Gong's ( grandfather ) 9th memorial Eve. Today's the memorial. Anyways these are some of the pics:











Oh i forgot! the Chins joined us...then later we went to Old Town Kopitiam for Lunch! and then Mum dropped me off at Yee Chai's place, and then went to popo's house for the usual-saturday-dinner with the family

So yeah...that was my saturday.














PS* Gong Gong will always be remembered and will be in my Heart =D

No comments: