Tuesday, March 11, 2008

GoneBabyGone

omgosh! i don't like seeing my blog rot like this la...sigh and at the same time im SO! damn lazy to update. Anyways...few things have been happening:


i went to his concert!(Harry Connick Jr) and then after that me my dad and my Godma Ann went to some place to have a drink and i met Sean Ghazi...for those who don't know he's one of my all time favourite singers! and im his number 1 fan, but unfortunately the pic of me and him is not in my com it's in my Dad's Iphone. ANYWAY i spent my chinese new years in Jakarta, i won a lot of money from Texas HoldEm :D and my Auntie maria came down for a visit..and yes im lazy to upload the pics..so i'll just skip the boring talk and talk about today! and yesterday...right now im having a bad headache and not like sober yet-ish 'cause i slept in Hans house and i am officially broke! spending most of my cash on the DRINKS we bought that night =D my gosh i tell u..ok la i admit i suck at drinking after chuggin' 5 bottles of Heineken i crashed...==" Sigh and then we spent the whole afternoon skating hehe *psst i can't skate shits :P and right now i really have to say this headache is killing me like Freaking! so yeah a great start to my Holiday! haha






ANYONE GOT A REMEDY TO STOP THIS HEADACHE?
give me a ring, thanks yous :P

No comments: