Monday, June 2, 2008

How Beautiful You Are When You Get Crazy

Tagged By Jeremy



6 things I'm passionate about:

1. Badminton
2. Photography
3. Jazz (Music)
4. Durian! (Food)
5. Making Sure I Look Good (Looks and when i'm in Public)
6. Losing Weight. (need to lose more!)





6 things I say too often:


1. " F*ck.."
2. "Shit lah.."
3. " Nia Ma lei...ahh"
4. " Oops..Sorry"
5. "WHAT?! You don't like ah?! dont like lah!"
6. "Shut up lah..."




Lol, Please note. As you all know, im not the reading-type. so these "Books" im gonna list are the "Bull-shit" type :p


6 books I've read recently:


1.Archie Comics?
2. I Am Muslim
3. Science 903?
4. Bond On Set
5. Best New Manga
6. Lau Fu Zhi ( Master Q)



6
songs I could listen to over & over again:


1. Reaching - J.R
2. Quando, Quando , Quando - Michael Buble ft. Nelly Furtado
3. Love - Nat King Cole
4. I've Got A Crush On You - Rod Stewart ft. Diana Ross
5. Fascination - Nat King Cole
6. Photographs & Memories - J.R


6 things I Learnt for the past year:

1. Losing Weight and staying healthy is VERY important.
2. Photography is one of God's Most Wonderful Creations
3. Learnt to Let Go easily.
4. Having a Bad Temper during a match is not helpful and very Bad
5. My BackHand is still like Crap
6. I'm not that Ugly XP


6 people to tag: Phuiyan, Carolyn, Mei Wei, Simon Tay, HansBuns and Lewis


No comments: