Thursday, June 19, 2008

Try A Little Tenderness

stupid la i cannot put 'em next to each other! :@








Eh! you know, i created this new Macro photography technique. try and figure out what i did :P and i didn't use a ring flash. no $$ this technique is for cheap people like me. simple technique. great results! oh my Edit nice ah? i need help and advice. Please.


Anyways.
Hello! as you know. I, Zane went away for 4 days 3 nights to Redang with my Friends and Cousins! it was totally awesome. i dont have the pics with me...'cause i brought the Film SLR. and scanning will only ruin the quality of my BEAUTIFUL shots :D when you see me..i show you. ANYWAY, in other news. DIE DIE DIE LAH! I GOT NO NICE SHOT TO SEND IN LAH. DIE LA. HL LAH! GG LAH! HELP LAH. I already know what i want. i wanna take an insect silhouette...sigh but my house flower like my Face. which insect wanna come? Lol. Suggestions anybody? i got 5 more days. i got one shot im pretty confident to send in..but at the same time...im thinking WHAT WOULD THE JUDGES SAY?!! lol oh and Hear me out people! GERMANY IS GONNA TAKE THE EURO MAN! mwuahaha.




oh and i have huge news :P I BEAT ISAAC WONG! yes, isaac is a dear friend of mine which kicks any selangor player's ass in badminton. 21-15 and 22-20 hahah! im very Lan Si now X) a game with me anyone? :P kay that's all for this post.











No focal Point, but i like the Green =)

No comments: