Monday, December 7, 2009

Essay #3


my 3rd essay will be about another member of my ALLTIME Favourite Korean pop idol group SNSD's "Beautiful than Flower"


Im YoonA!


Im YoonA, born on March 30th 1990. Raised in Seoul, South Korea. SHe graduated from Daeyoung High school.

At a young age, YoonA auditioned at the SM Saturday open casting audition and joined the company in 2002. and the duration of her training was 5 years before debuting on August 2, 2007! Her position in the group you might ask, Supporting Vocalist!

The same year she Debut, she also Debut as an actress in a Korean Drama called '9 ends 2 outs'. After that even more shows, which won her important recognitions in acting. shows such as ' Woman of Matchless Beauty ' , ' You are my Destiny ' , and the most Famous 'Cinderella Man'. Quite an a Achiever eh? hehe.

Other singing an Acting YoonA also does Modeling! Of course right? such a beautiful girl like her, DEFINITELY! and what's even cool-er is she was modelling even BEFORE she debut with SNSD! she modelled for Various Fashion magazines, CF's (commercial film) and she appeared in other Korean idol Music videos.
Currently she is a model to endorse 'Clean & Clear', YeJiMan Pad and Innisfree Cosmetics.

Whew, that was alot of YoonA! Other than Singing,Modelling and acting. Yoona likes to listen to songs that matches the weather of the day. Cool huh?

She likes Money,Music and dancing. Fun fact! her favourite number is 93!
Lastly, im ending my essay with YoonA motto!

"Be Confident in Everything" - Im YoonA






P/S* i'm sorry Pa, for not keeping my promise.
I'm sorry i was rude. Your right,this is not a small thing. Your not a small thing. a promise is a promise. Sorry for being rude, i'm just really stressed out and worked up with the problems me and Trina are currently going through. I'm sorry for how i behaved just now. i hope you forgive me and allow me to go tomorrow. Well, believe it or not. My escape to my problems is to Sweat it out and play badminton. Just Letting it out on the court. I hope you understand.
i will have my 2 essays by sunday. Promise.

2 comments:

Peter Gan said...

She's a natural star. This one. A real achiever in the group. No surprise why she's chosen. She knows exactly what she wants- Money!!! But It'll take a man with more than just money to win her heart!
Ok. Good job. you can go play badminton. you kept your promise.

Zane said...

I KNOW RIGHT! YAY! THANK YOU PA!