Monday, April 14, 2008

i kena molested..

Ok...so i kena Molested by my dear cousin Sean..meaning, i gotta write 8 things
4 things I Love and
4 things I Hate


So, here goes:

1. I Love Badminton! This is my passion! i must say this game is one of God's MOST-MOST chun-est creation ever!

2. I'm In LOVE with Photography! i just looove taking pictures! but not of me la :p things that catch my attention..it's also my other passion!

3. I Love Sushi! omg...Unagi, the Tempura stuff, Chilled Soba, Miso soup! :D

4. I Love Jazz! yeah i know guys, i have weird musci tastes :S but once, you all listen to it like really listen, i'm sure you guys will appreciate it too :)

Hate? Hmm...

1. I HATE people who use the word " whatever " when they answer a question, i just get really annoyed..it's like another way of using ' fuck lah, i don't care '

2. I HATE being alone. like going to the Mall or doing something..i can't stand myself : / i need to be with someone =S

3. I HATE blood! i seriously cannot look at blood..but i won't faint la, i just sakit kepala.

4. I HATE watching,listening and reading Ghost Stories/Movies! i hate hate hate hate! like that movie 13 ghost! omg that one scary la..i couldn't sleep for like a month! 0_0 when i take a bathe i have to open the door! heh.. :P







so yeah that's all! hmm i don't think im gonna tag anyone.. =D


bye..

No comments: