Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged!

Eh! sorry Phui Yan! i didn't do your tag..woops =( So yeah i got Tagged by Phui Yan! one of my OBS buddies! :D


Here goes:



1. What is your favourite food?

SUSHI! Lam mee, chicken rice and Wan tan mee!

2. Have you given your first kiss away?

Yeah = /

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?

Blog Buddies? hmm Sean, Juss and Carolyn :D

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Badminton Court :D

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

the dream would be, i finally get My EOS 400D, a few lenses, shooting my Best Friend's Wedding :)

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

of course!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

Friends and Family

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Hmm..I'd probably would :p

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Pretty :p A good friend :D and a very Fun person to be with!

11. What's the one thing you like about yourself?

umm... My Legs =P

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?

2-Faced and people who have the ' whatever ' attitude

13. What is your ambition?

at the moment, 2 paths. A career in Badminton..meaning I represent Malaysia :) and being a Wedding Photographer...or Freelancer or Studio? haven't made up my mind in that Field yet..

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

keep quiet :D


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

My friends and the Camera im saving for :P


16. Are you a shopaholic or not?

hmm, don't think so.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.

fun! fun! fun!



18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?

OOH! if she's a girl and if she's Damn hot! i would just do that mouth-to-mouth thing! haha

19. What makes you different?

I'm unbelievably shy, when it comes to girls :D

20. When is your birthday?

October 23rd



Okay! since it's my first time doing this kinda thing..i wanna tag some people, Hmm

Carolyn Juss Sean Lewis Kay jen and Hans!


1 comment:

Phuiyan said...

You did my tagg! :D Never leave me a msg on my blog! What lah