Saturday, April 19, 2008

Reaching..







you know...missing my badminton for 1 week sucks, it seriously sucks. yesterday i played, i screwed up f*cking big time...just ruined my whole evening.

So anyways, i just keep telling myself...' Tomorrow will be a new day, a happy one, a better one than yesterday' well, i didnt reall
y get it = / it's about this conversation i had with my Mum

I met up with my mum at Damansara Heights for my dental appointment, after that we waited for the driver to come..while we waited, i told her ' mum i need money, Lots of it...will you give me some?(i'm saving for the Camera) ' and from there, the conversation started...she asked me why and i refused to answer and she said is it the Camera? yeah...and then she told me to explain to her the Difference Between Digital P&S (compact camera) and DSLR ( Digital-Single-Lens-Reflex) after explaining...she was talking about the work or show up that i do? i think what she meant was she asking me to take shots for her, which i did show interest but..never did what she told me to do..and she ask me ' zane i duno la, but it's like u got no interest or passion to help me or something :S...( i kinda forgot the full sente
nce, but refer to my answer. you'll roughly know what she's saying) so here's my answer to you Mum...The Passion? Ohh, it's Definitely there...definitely..but the camera, it's like Limit-ing my Full Potential like blocking it, i can do so much better. u talked about me being ungrateful, well i agree and disagree in some parts :P But, u know i used this camera( about 7months and 19 days) and to it's Full use...so much so that, the camera features can't reach or cope with me as i progress more into my photography, like finding out new ways to use (F-stop/ShutterSpeed) for "this and that" techniques, and also don't forget that day in Mid Valley...i just showed u what camera your boss was using and then you had that ' whatever-i-don't-care attitude" " you even said ' aiya ask Jeremy to sell to you his camera and let him upgrade..it's like you don't care about me or my Passion..and your my mum?' yeah so anyways, this post is not about asking u to get me a new Camera, like i told u im saving my money...and i just Hope that YOU understand what i'm trying to say....

No comments: